I had so much fun at camp this year though! I got to meet and get to know so many more people. It also poured rain on Thursday when we were there. But it made it even more fun! But I have to say, my favorite part was the testimony meeting with our ward and the bishop. I love listening to everyones testimony. But I was happy to come home and see my family again and I'm excited to go back to camp next year.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Girls camp pics.
I had so much fun at camp this year though! I got to meet and get to know so many more people. It also poured rain on Thursday when we were there. But it made it even more fun! But I have to say, my favorite part was the testimony meeting with our ward and the bishop. I love listening to everyones testimony. But I was happy to come home and see my family again and I'm excited to go back to camp next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like camp was a lot of fun, glad you had a good time. Testimony meeting at girls camp are definitely some of the most spiritual experiences you will ever have.
Post a Comment